Rapid7 Earns Spot on UK Government Digital Marketplace
According to the Information Commissioner's Office Data Security Incidents Trends, healthcare suffered more data breaches than any other sector in the
- InsightIDR: Leverages attacker analytics to detect intruder activity on-demand, cutting down false positives and days’ worth of work for security professionals. The solution unifies the capabilities of SIEM, EDR, and UBA to detect behaviours that are indicative of compromised credentials, spot lateral movement across assets, uncover malware, and set traps for intruders.
- Managed Web Application Security: A highly accurate and scalable solution that collects web application data for vulnerability scanning, prioritises what needs to be fixed first, and helps security teams remediate fixes faster without purchasing, installing, and monitoring software. Powered by Rapid7 AppSpider, the service is purpose–built to scan all modern apps from Single Page Applications (SPAs) to mobile.
- Managed Vulnerability Management: Live vulnerability monitoring using automated tools to scan identified systems and infrastructure within an organisation’s IT environment with support from a dedicated Managed Service Consultant (MSC). The MSC will complete these scanning activities and deliver prioritised insight that makes it easy for IT teams to remediate and reduce risk.
- Managed Detection and Response (Analytic Response): An extension of customers’ internal security team, which provides continuous threat detection by accurately identifying known threats, unknown threats, and intruder movement from the endpoint to the cloud.
Rapid7analysts can also pivot seamlessly into incident response to identify the extent of the breach and provide detailed steps on how to contain it.
- Cyber Security Maturity Assessment: A high-level operational gap analysis/risk assessment targeting approximately 20 critical control areas. The goal of this assessment is to drive measurable improvements over a multi–month timeframe and address both strategic and tactical aspects of improving security, including a prioritised set of security initiatives to be implemented by existing teams.
- CREST-certified Penetration Testing: Network, application, wireless, device, physical, and social engineering engagements that demonstrate the security level of an organisation's key systems and infrastructure. This simulation of real–world attack vectors documents actual risks posed to companies from the perspective of a motivated attacker.
- Security Awareness Training: Offering of eight training modules, each with a target duration of 8-10 minutes in length with a formal assessment at the end of each module. Topics include: Malware Awareness, Social Engineering, Password Security, Email Security, Physical Security, Mobile Device Security, Phishing Awareness, and Travel Security.
The G-Cloud initiative is designed to help ease procurement with the use of cloud computing for all sections and departments of the
CCS’s commercial procurement solutions are fully EU compliant and provide significant savings for the taxpayer, helping to protect the delivery of front line services. The speed and ease of the procurement of Rapid7 SaaS and specialist service solutions can also provide notable savings for customers in terms of time and money.
Rachel E. AdamRapid7 Senior PR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (857) 415-4443