- What does Rapid7 do?
- Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. Our security data and analytics platform was purpose built for today’s increasingly complex and chaotic IT environment. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our powerful and proprietary analytics enable organizations to contextualize and prioritize the threats facing their physical, virtual and cloud assets, including those posed by the behaviors of their users. Leveraging our security data and analytics platform, our solutions enable organizations to strategically and dynamically manage their cyber security exposure. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches and correct the underlying causes of attacks.
- On what stock exchange are Rapid7 shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Rapid7 ticker is RPD, and its common shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Market
- When was Rapid7’s initial public offering?
- Our initial public offering occurred on July 16, 2015
- Where is Rapid7’s corporate headquarters
- Our corporate headquarters is located at:
100 Summer Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
Tel: (617) 247-1717
- Who are the members of Rapid7’s Board of Directors?
- You can view Rapid7’s Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our corporate site.
- Who are the members of Rapid7’s management team?
- You can view Rapid7’s management team by visiting the Management section of our corporate website.
- When does Rapid7’s fiscal year end?
- Rapid7’s fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- Who are the company’s independent registered public accountants?
- KPMG LLP serves as Rapid7’s registered public accountants.
- Does Rapid7 pay dividends?
- Rapid7 has never declared or paid any cash dividends. We do not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future. The Company currently intends to retain future earnings, if any, to finance operations and expand the business.
- Does Rapid7 currently have a direct stock purchase plan?
- No. Rapid7 does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Rapid7’s SEC filings?
- Our SEC filings, can be accessed under the SEC Filingsportion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Where can I find Rapid7’s upcoming events?
- Please see the Events & Presentations section of our Investor Relations website.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- You can contact Rapid7 Investor Relations via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you can reach Investor Relations by calling: +1 857-415-4419
- What if I have a question that hasn’t been answered?
- Please contact Rapid7 Investor Relations via email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +1 857-415-4419.
- Who is Rapid7's Transfer Agent?
- Investor Center website
TFN - 1-800-736-3001 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
TN - 1-781-575-3100 (non-US)
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
By overnight delivery:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
Shareholder Online Inquiries